Friday, October 21, 2011

POWERHOUSE CHURCH VIDEO BLOG

Hello All,
Our South Africa team was all about diving into Fellowship with the Powerhouse church community. We cooked, cleaned, played, taught, worshipped, shared, and played some more with these bright eyed kids and after talking to a member of the serve team group Clint Robinson, I too also felt that I was the one who was more touched with humility, praise, and God working on me from the inside out just from being around these kids. Here's a little Video Clip shot and edited by our team Videographer: Amanda Phelps.
We hope to bring more of our team expeditions through videos as well as pictures shot by Kari Messina. Have a good weekend all and please share this blog to anyone you think may be inspired by it as much as you and I. Speak and share Jesus without fear.




Rock Harbor South Africa Team: Watts Serve Day in LA! from Amanda Peck Phelps on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. I think the things you covered through the post are quiet impressive, good job and great efforts. I found it very interesting and enjoyed reading all of it.

    ReplyDelete