Saturday, July 4, 2009

More Bridges of Hope Prayer Requests

I just received the latest update for prayer requests from our partner, Bridges of Hope. Please join us in praying for them for the following:

Apparently they had an Orphan and Vulnerable Children Support Group Retreat this past week, and asked the kids to write prayer requests down. Here are some of the children's prayers:


*Please God I want to say protect me in my life and keep me very healthy because my health is not good.

*I want to have a good relationship with God.

*I want to pass at school.

Please continue to pray that God will clearly guide Mountain Life Church as they seek to partner with Bridges in a significant way in the coming years.

Also, Please pray for Susan as she travels back to the US today and tomorrow and for the health and safety of our ministry team and friends in Philippi, Lower Crossroads, Sweet Home, Samora, Franschhoek and Swaziland.

Thanks, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment