Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Photos from Day 3

Sorry! We had a bit of trouble uploading photos the past few days, but here they are...


The VBS team and some of the kids at Sweet Home.

This is one of the boys from our Sweet Home VBS. I love him and want to bring him home with me... I think he might fit in my luggage...

The performance the girls put on for us for Culture Night was awesome!
They did a little traditional dance for us. So rad!


Proof that we really ate chicken feet!!


The kids from Bridges practicing scenes from Romeo and Juliet.

3 comments:

  1. I know you will teach that little guy how to high-five! Praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLEASE tell Erika her family says HI...we miss her. The food looks yummy. Be safe and drink in the wonderful world we like in. Bless you all!

    ReplyDelete