Sunday, January 2, 2011

Packing Supplies

We had our final training and packing event today. It's always hectic as we gather all the supplies together and separate them into everyone's bags.  We then regroup all the supplies when we arrive.  We also went over last minute trip details, lead a devotion, prayed and discussed fears and doubts. Everyone is ready, the supply bags are packed and we just have to get on the plane at this point.  Just a few more days.




This verse came up for the second time (Pastor Todd at Watts, and the devotion) so we've decided to use it as our team verse.

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corinthians 12:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment