Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Special treat from South Africa =)

Hey Rock Harbor Church, this is Sinethemba!!! I'm so glad that I've got the privilege to send you a message. I've been hanging out with the RH team 2011 for the past and current week. I just want to say on behalf of the Bridges graduates it is an honor coming back to serve and growing spiritually at the same time being with the team. I've learned a lot from the team, meaning a sense of working in one unit and uplifting each other at the same time spiritually. Your church is just amazing in how much work you put in preparing teams before they come out here. I just want to say hello to everyone at RH church and know that Bridges kids (OVC & the Academy kids)think of you all the time and you're also in their prayers.

P.S the girls (fellow graduates) could not make it to be a part of camp as most of them had started with college. But they miss you and LOVE you.

Your Brother in Christ, Sinethemba
"ENKOSI" (Thanks)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sinethemba!

    So great to hear from you! What a gift you have been to us and the current team- thank you for taking time to help, invest, and bless others. You are amazing!

    Did you get my note and pictures to you?....

    Also, let the girl graduates know we love and miss them too!

    Have fun and hope to see you soon :)

    Love, Lailanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sine!!! Honorary RH teammember, and MVP would be my guess....thanks for being a stellar dude :) Miss you and hope to see you soon!! When do classes start? Blessings, my friend :) Em

    ReplyDelete