Saturday, January 22, 2011

We're half an hour away from leaving for the airport.

Pray for safe travels and broken hearts. The kids are sad we are leaving and we are sad to be going even though we know it is time. Help us leave them with a feeling of peace. This trip has been such an amazing experience in so many ways and we will never forget.

When your voice is not so clear
When I'm walking down a different path
When my heart hurts in need of you
When I'm seeking but can not find you

Take me back to Africa

When everyday becomes a struggle
When my foundation begins to crumble
When the enemy's shouts are all I hear
When lies and anger are all I have left

Take me back to Africa

Your presence is so strong here
Your touch is upon my heart

I can taste a little of the heavenly reward
I can see the purpose in our lives here

When I've wandered off and I am lost
When the darkness is overwhelming me
When I ache for you Lord in the empty hours
When I cry out for you Lord in desperation

Take me back to Africa

Lord, take me back to Africa


In memory, in person, in though, in word. We'll never forget.

Love you all and see you tomorrow,

Siobahnne

No comments:

Post a Comment